Friday, August 5, 2011

More to come in the near future! (+ Drunk Drawings)

IM NOT DEAD.

I've simply not been able to successfully complete a new blog/story because I've been too scatterbrained for the last couple of months (Ran out of ADHD Meds)-- and because me and a friend have been putting together a website for my stories and her comics!

I expect to get off my lazy ass and start posting at least one story per month on a regular basis again very soon.


In the meantime-- Here. You can have these pictures I drew a while back when I was drunk.

 ... Apparently...I drew a 'Rocket Cock' as some sort of Movie poster. I was on a Skype call with my friends Savannah and Trevor-- as well as my boyfriend Derek; they all didn't beleive I was truly drunk. So I drew this for them.

 I tried to draw a rabbit. Got mad. Gave up. Drew my friends again.

Uhh...Not too sure If I was drunk or not while I drew this one-- But It started off normal with me drawing lil doodles of my friends-- and....then....uhh...this happened. Yes. That is me sitting on a cloud with coffee shooting rainbows at my friends again. Don't question it.

No comments:

Post a Comment